footswitch

Russ62

I have a PRS SE20 amp, I need a longer footswitch cable any ideals?

Thanks
Russ

yes it is just a standard trs cable.( my amp did not come with a cable but I had a nice 20 foot trs/trs at home) it will look like a stereo plug at each end of course.

How do you like yours? I like mine. have not used it alot lately as at church I have been playing acoustic more plus it is almost still too loud for our small sancuary. Love to get it out somehwere and let er rip a bit more. the clean channel can be set to break up to a sweet crunch and clean just by guitar volume!

I've purchased extensions with a male and female end and used those in the past. Got mine at Radio Shack since they were just for switching and not for audio signal, but that was before I realized how much cable from RS sucks - they still work fine but I've had a lot of problems with their other cables. Anyways, I'm sure you could grab something decent. online.

A TRS extension cable is a good first project for a guitarist who wants to learn how to solder (a skill that all electric guitarists should possess). Any three-conductor cable that will fit into the connectors will work for a footswitch extension cable because it is not carrying an audio signal.

Back