Football 2014

watelessness

NFL week 1

it was great to see some real football last night. are the Seahawks really that good? as a Giants fan, i'm expecting an 8-8 season.

Seahawks kicked the Packers butts yesternight 38 to 16, can they pull off another Super Bowl win again?

We put up our 25'x30' 12th man flag on one of our buildings Wednesday, getting lots of honks from vehicles driving the 405 freeway.

I should've stayed at work:D
Packers defense is really that bad...again. Offense kept stalling from what I heard. I think Seattle is every bit as good as last year, probably better.

Yup, sure did. It's hard for me to hate them though because I like Wilson.

GO GIANTS!!!!!! I am looking for a better season from them Dave. Maybe 10-6. Of course the defensive and offensive lines need to click. I will hold my comments on the QB for the moment.

Seahawks will burn out a little but, they will be the team to beat this year. They looked fierce.

Alright Im going to say it once before Im horribly disappointed...

LETS GO COWBOYS!

Barring significant injury problems, I don't know how they DON'T repeat. They are so much different than the prior Super Bowl champions who have tried to repeat. They have a top flight quarterback earning next to nothing. They have been able to use the money normally spent on a quarterback to maintain, and even strengthen the rest of their team. Tough to beat that!

The Seahawks are good, but I'm trying to figure out how the Pack went from looking phenomenal in preseason game to that garbage yesterday... very disappointed.

Alright Im going to say it once before Im horribly disappointed...

LETS GO COWBOYS!

Same here, only I'm adjusting mine to say 'Let's Go Redskins!' The disappointment may be similar though...

Goldtop Lloyd

I shelled out enough money to buy a used SE to get tickets to see the Redskins when they play here against the Cardinals in October.

It's only the 1st game. I mean, people were thinking Kansas City was going all the way last year around week 9.

Jets Jets Jets...I think Geno is better this year and having Vick as a backup is huge

The Seahawks are good, but I'm trying to figure out how the Pack went from looking phenomenal in preseason game to that garbage yesterday... very disappointed.

The Packer game plan was flawed....very flawed. I don't know how McCarthy thought he could establish the run against that defensive front. There were a lot of wasted plays... like a running play on 2nd and 10. The pack needed to come out firing and stretch the field. I would have tested Cobb and Nelson deep against Sherman and Maxwell. Sherman has proven vulnerable to speed. Guys like TY Hilton have quite literally abused him on the field.

Last edited:
Go Giants!!!! Yeah, I think the Seahawks are on their way to a repeat and not looking forward to the Giants going to Seattle this year. One thing I was kinda shocked about....IF Rodgers is one of the best QB's in the game...why was he scared to throw at Sherman? Didn't throw one pass in his direction...Even Eli will try that!

Go Giants!!!! Yeah, I think the Seahawks are on their way to a repeat and not looking forward to the Giants going to Seattle this year. One thing I was kinda shocked about....IF Rodgers is one of the best QB's in the game...why was he scared to throw at Sherman? Didn't throw one pass in his direction...Even Eli will try that!

That was the game plan. The Pack constantly put their #3 guy on Shermans side because they know that the Seahawks don't switch sides with their corners. Very dumb. Like I said, Sherman has been beat up. He isn't a Revis type. At best, hes the 4th best corner in the NFL behind, Haden, Peterson, and Revis.

Same here, only I'm adjusting mine to say 'Let's Go Redskins!' The disappointment may be similar though...

Goldtop Lloyd

Did you use the "R" word on a public forum? I hope you were talking about these to avoid offending anyone.

5e188835b9ae583e575309622290c10c.jpg

I'm setting the Wayback Machine to 1957 so I can see the Detroit Lions win a championship again.

As a Detroit guy, I see no point in discussing reality.

Back