Foot Switch Blues

stringbender685

I love my 2 Channel "H"..... After years of loyalty to brand F....... I finally got smart and am pleased to have the best amp I have ever owned!!! It was purcheased thru a large distributor (MF) and they didn't send the footswitch!!!! YIKES!! After long weeks of termoil and countless hours of hold time, the issue is yet to be resolved. Does anyone know how to purchase the footswitch for the PRS 2 Channel "H"???????????????????????????????????????????

I, too, purchased a 2 channel H from GC last week. Should be arriving this week as it had to be shipped from their warehouse. I'll be on the lookout for the foot switch. You should call MF and have them send it to you. My understanding is that it it included with the purchase of the amp. I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong.

I received my amp right out of the shipping box and the footswitch came with it. Unfortunately, I have an issue with the treble knob on the clean channel where it seems like it's missing something as it's difficult to turn and feels like it sits in a groove at the 1:00 and 3:00 position.

Just picked up a 2 channel custom! Opened box and guess what? No footswitch.... Plus no manual.

Back