Flame is lame

Sean said:
:eek: Proof of alien abductions! :mrgreen:

I'm planning for a solid color PRS for my next acquisition. With my wife going back to school for her masters, and my youngest starting his first year of college, this fall; which means that I'm putting 4 people through college... It's not likely that I'll be acquiring anything very soon.

Thats cool that you support your family like that, I'm still paying for college myself and its tough, let alone 4 people.

The used market however is a wounderful thing for those who cannot snag something new right now :twisted: :lol:

Steve should have registered as 12Top. 11-Tops are so yesterday.

Some of us have been on the solid color thing for a while. Definately in the minority on BAM though.

Excellent troll! Top notch considering how new this forum is.

That being said, good luck on Steve getting his username "back"...

Should we start a "Free Steve's user name " collection? Donate the proceeds to the Johns Hopkins Foundation that PRS supports as a thank you for this new outlet? I'm in.

Alright, I'll admit it. It was me.

My old BaM name was taken by one of the mods and as I was trying to decide what to use an evil idea occured to me. Thus, I became 11Top for a day. I hope everyone enjoyed it to some extent, I know I did.

I will be returning the name to Steve as soon as he calls me back.

Great, now we'll have to deal with Steve's fractured psyche for the next few months...

Bwahahaha! Brilliant!

Jamie

The temporary "11top" made joining worth the price of admission.

I'm not really a connoisseur of anything; just a dude who loves figured tops. I love the flame on my SE because in the light in looks 3D, it has subtle crossgrains going in each direction, the cherry burst was faded just to my liking, and the complexity gives me more to look at. It makes me want to pick it up and play it. My (other brand guitar) has a solid blue color that sparkles very subtly in the light, and it's "nice". But I love me some flame! YMMV . . .

Back