First world guitar problems

Yeah. I’m not sure I’d let you smell my armpits to find out if they were maple.

You probably missed the fact that I confined my offer to women. I’m not all that interested in your armpits, even though I consider you a friend. ;)

Truth is, I really like women. Everything about women is more fun than guys.

Not that I have anything bad to say about guys. Really. :rolleyes:

First world guitar problem:
Guitar forums where the discussion turns from guitars to armpits.

First world guitar problem:
Guitar forums where the discussion turns from guitars to armpits.
Indeed. It could be third world problems of it was stinky armpits. But, since they're female and smell like maple syrup, first world indeed.

For some reason, I'm craving Cracker Barrel o_O

If there’s a woman whose armpits smell like maple syrup, I will share my guitars with her and put her children through college.

And I’m not even from Canada. But Michigan has maples.

Do you happen to have any Santana’s in your possession?

Just asking... for a friend.

:p

Re:

The clean side, right?
Remind me to never take a dump at your house :)

joking that you were in disagreement with using the clean side. :)

I think you misunderstood.

The inference was that at your house there is a clean and dirty side as opposed to the two clean sides at everyone else's house.

I was wondering why your reply didn't make any sense :)

I love this post, but I’ve heard of “third world” guitar problems; example: not having guitars.
Right, that's a first world interpretation of a third world guitar problem. I just don't think, with all of the basic subsistence problems most people in the third world have, that they'd rate not having guitars as a problem that would enter most of their minds. I mean, I'm sure it's true of some, but just really really few... But we have a couple of examples of actual observable third world guitar problems, or maybe "challenges" is the right term - the guy with the one string guitar rose to the challenge and made amazing lemonade when given a lemon...

-Ray

I picked up my P22 the other night for the first time in a while, after playing my CU24 almost exclusively... never completely bonded with the P22 even though it's by far my most beautiful looking and sounding... but it felt amazing, so I guess I'm just going through a different phase!

Deciding what shade the next guitar should be to sit well next to all of the others (even tho they're all in cases or bags anyway)

Deciding what shade the next guitar should be to sit well next to all of the others (even tho they're all in cases or bags anyway)

I don't really have that problem.... LOL

All my guitars are 'Red' - inc my Washburn EA20 which is a mahogany Wine Red burst Electro Acoustic...

I think you misunderstood.

The inference was that at your house there is a clean and dirty side as opposed to the two clean sides at everyone else's house.

I was wondering why your reply didn't make any sense :)
I knew what you meant, just having a little "word play" fun with you. :) Not the first time I haven't made sense though. According to some, I rarely make any sense. I'm also one of those guys who sometimes cracks himself up when nobody else is laughing. I'm ok with it though. Sometimes self amusement is enough. :D

Right, that's a first world interpretation of a third world guitar problem. I just don't think, with all of the basic subsistence problems most people in the third world have, that they'd rate not having guitars as a problem that would enter most of their minds. I mean, I'm sure it's true of some, but just really really few... But we have a couple of examples of actual observable third world guitar problems, or maybe "challenges" is the right term - the guy with the one string guitar rose to the challenge and made amazing lemonade when given a lemon...

-Ray

Ray, there is actually a third world problem re: guitars; musicians in certain areas of the world simply can’t get/afford to buy them, and as a result, several organizations have been created to help put guitars into the hands of musicians.

Here’s one:

https://www.guitar-aid.com/

Back