First world guitar problems

The one that wasn’t the last one you played.

Then you can rediscover it.

I dedicate this song to you.

“And being apart ain't easy on this love affair
Two strangers learn to fall in love again
I get the joy of rediscovering you
Oh, girl, you stand by me
I'm forever yours

Faithfully”

The one that wasn’t the last one you played.

Then you can rediscover it.

I dedicate this song to you.

“And being apart ain't easy on this love affair
Two strangers learn to fall in love again
I get the joy of rediscovering you
Oh, girl, you stand by me
I'm forever yours

Faithfully”
Dang, that’s good. You could go somewhere with that. If you can write songs like that, maybe I will liquidate a few stocks and talk about that PS Santana after all. Do you play lead? I’ve always wanted to tour. And let’s face it, that’s the next logical step after dinner and a movie, PS Santana, then a concert tour.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, that’s good. You could go somewhere with that. If you can write songs like that, maybe I will liquidate a few stocks and talk about that PS Santana after all. Do you play lead? I’ve always wanted to tour. And let’s face it, that’s the next logical step after dinner and a move, PS Santana, then a concert tour.

Oh yeah. Yeah. Yeah... and that one isn’t even my best work. I wrote that one in 1981 when I was only 1.5 years old. It’s been recorded by multiple folks since then... I tried to record it in the studio but they wouldn’t let me in. Something about a no high chair rule. But it’s all good, some old dude with skin tight jeans, long hair, and a high pitched voiced did an okay cover of it.

So when are we gonna pick out my PS Santana?

o_O

Oh yeah. Yeah. Yeah... and that one isn’t even my best work. I wrote that one in 1981 when I was only 1.5 years old. It’s been recorded by multiple folks since then... I tried to record it in the studio but they wouldn’t let me in. Something about a no high chair rule. But it’s all good, some old dude with skin tight jeans, long hair, and a high pitched voiced did an okay cover of it.

So when are we gonna pick out my PS Santana?

o_O

High chair rule? Dang it! I was hoping my semi diligent efforts to retain some semblance of not oldness would have given me little bit of hope that not every woman who asked me for a Santana would only be looking for a SugerSantannaDaddy!
Damn gray hair keeps giving me away :rolleyes:

Mostly depends on my mood. I like to rotate after several days, helps me hear my others with a somewhat more fresh ear.

I keep forgetting how good 53/10s can be for instance.

Lemme know if you ever discover a “guitar problem” that’s NOT “first world”...

Well, there have been guitarists in Africa who've had to keep cleaning their strings because they couldn't get replacements where they live.

Back