Hey all, I scored a slightly modded SE Custom 22 Semi Hollow on Reverb for 350 bones. Seller changed a few things: pots, caps, bone nut, and a Porter H90 in the neck/Porter Anthem PAF in the bridge. I'm stoked for it to show up, but I'm a little confused about one thing. I know it's older, because it's a non-arch with the claw cutout, but it has bird inlays. Can anyone narrow down the year? I can check the serial number when it shows up, but i want to make sure everything checks out, can't find exact specs on the pre arch/f hole models. Thanks!

Congrats!

Can't help you with the year - sorry. But I guess you're gonna crank some Frank on it?

Buddy of mine has the same, a flat top with claw hole and birds, so yours is legit. Great guitars too!

Congrats!

Can't help you with the year - sorry. But I guess you're gonna crank some Frank on it?
Oh yes, and everything else I know. I'm away from home, so I don't have my Tiny Terror to try it with. A borrowed Line 6 Spyder will have to do. Hope it doesn't crush the tone too much...

Buddy of mine has the same, a flat top with claw hole and birds, so yours is legit. Great guitars too!
Awesome. I hear knock offs of PRS models are getting around. If I was going to try to build a rip off, I'd probably do a flat top. Seller has solid ratings though. Good to know the specs are legit.

Update: she's here and she's perfect. The Porters sound amazing, super clear with a nice musical breakup, no fuzz wall, especially on the soapbar. I'll probably switch to 10s eventually. Can't figure out how to upload a pic. Bummer.​

Update: she's here and she's perfect. The Porters sound amazing, super clear with a nice musical breakup, no fuzz wall, especially on the soapbar. I'll probably switch to 10s eventually. Can't figure out how to upload a pic. Bummer.​

You need to host them on an image site first. Flickr, Photobucket, etc. Then you can copy/paste them into a thread.

Here`s the key to the Korean numbering system.First the letter, then I`ll give you the corresponding year, starting with 2000, which is A, B-0, C-02,D-03, E-04 and on through the alphabet. I always end up doing it with my fingers.

Back