First Post - NewOldBassDay

Brandt@MusicInc

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Hello Everyone! Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself! I own a small guitar shop in Louisiana and we just became a PRS dealer! Exciting times to be one I believe, the guitars I'm seeing coming out of Stevensville are mind blowing!

I also wanted to show off my latest "personal" PRS purchase (besides the guitars on my showroom wall). I found this vintage piece a few weeks ago on a visit to ATL to see Jeff Beck (Rhonda Smith killed it on her white GG4).

Check it out ... with a showroom peak in the background.

And I forgot. Welcome to the forum. There's a lot of great folks here. Is that a Brazillian fretboard on that Bass? If so, what a slab of Braz that is!

Last edited:
Welcome! Its so clean - that board looks like it's had some amazing lines walked accross it for years. Let us know what you think.

Thanks Guys! The bass is great! Besides a small mark on the underside and the headstock points its perfect! It needed a little electronics work when it arrived but its kicking now. This thing was far ahead of its time in '86! ... first gig on it will be this weekend, I'll report back then!

Back