First Post and N.G.D

Windymiller

Follically Challenged
Hi all
Mark here from the U.K. This is my first post, although I often drop in to the forum to see what's being discussed.
I've had a 2012 SE custom 24 for a while now and have been so impressed by the quality and playability I decided to break open my piggy bank and buy a U.S model.
The guitar is great, however the difference to the SE is not as big as I thought it would be. This initial reaction is only based on playing in the house though can't wait for this Friday coming when I'll get to use them both back to back on stage and cranked up. :D

SECustom24

Custom24

Custom24

I went for a Custom 24 again, got a good deal on a 2011 model, pattern regular neck in black/gold.
Looks like my photo's haven't worked!

Hi all
Mark here from the U.K. This is my first post, although I often drop in to the forum to see what's being discussed.
I've had a 2012 SE custom 24 for a while now and have been so impressed by the quality and playability I decided to break open my piggy bank and buy a U.S model.
The guitar is great, however the difference to the SE is not as big as I thought it would be. This initial reaction is only based on playing in the house though can't wait for this Friday coming when I'll get to use them both back to back on stage and cranked up. :D

SECustom24

Custom24

Custom24

check out this link for posting pics: http://prsguitars.com/forum/showthread.php?932-how-to-post-pics

Welcome to the forum!

Hi all

This is a good testament as to the quality of the SE line...

Back