james

Administrator
Staff member
more info soon, but here's your exclusive first look:

prs_se_custom_24_7_string.jpg

7string_back.jpg

7string_front.jpg

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;20922 said:
Is the orange one still available? Please? PLEASE?

BeggingDog.jpg

Dibs on BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! haha

Wow that is nice.
My tabacco sunburst SE 24 should be here this week or next.
Never tried a 7 string before.

I don't know what to say without sounding like a drooling fanboy...

I don't think that should stop you :D

These look fantastic, and such a great move making them an SE rather than a USA model in my books. Can't wait to try one! Though my wallet is deeply concerned by just how many different PRS guitars I'm trying to justify buying...

I don't think that should stop you :D

These look fantastic, and such a great move making them an SE rather than a USA model in my books. Can't wait to try one! Though my wallet is deeply concerned by just how many different PRS guitars I'm trying to justify buying...

Heh =)
I agree... I couldn't afford an USA model... I'll probably have to sell my Tremonti SE to buy the 3-Mike-7, but it's a must-have for me =/

I am digging the color of the 7 string a bit more over the Tobacco Sunburst of the CU24 I am getting soon.

7string_front.jpg

1600-SECust24TS_detail1.jpg

I am digging the color of the 7 string a bit more over the Tobacco Sunburst of the CU24 I am getting soon.

Me, too Corey - as soon as I saw that Vintage Burst I was wondering why the heck they didn't offer that color on the 6 stringer.

Like rugerpc, I am challenged enough on 6 strings to not want 7, but if they came out with a VB 6-er with that bridge, I would whip out the credit card...AGAIN...

Back