First Look? Clint Lowery PRS Signature!

the SE line is really growing on me, it just looks solid
I love the white binding on black, the inlays are cool without being too in your face

That's not an SE, that's the US version. A few months ago when Clint and Brett hestla from Dark New Day were on Rockline I called in and asked about his signature and he said he wasn't supposed to say anything about it since it was still under development. He did say though that there was going to be a US and and SE version of it though. Strange that a US version would be, what looks like a flat top like an SE though

That's not an SE, that's the US version. A few months ago when Clint and Brett hestla from Dark New Day were on Rockline I called in and asked about his signature and he said he wasn't supposed to say anything about it since it was still under development. He did say though that there was going to be a US and and SE version of it though. Strange that a US version would be, what looks like a flat top like an SE though

Are you sure this isn't the prototype model for the SE, which obviously would be made in Maryland until the spec's were 100% locked down?

Are you sure this isn't the prototype model for the SE, which obviously would be made in Maryland until the spec's were 100% locked down?

This is most likely. However, if there is a USA version of this.....a stoptail, 24 fret "black beauty" that would be pretty effing sweet!!

a stoptail, 24 fret "black beauty" that would be pretty effing sweet!!

Clint's "Black Beauty" has always been his guitar dubbed "Bruce Lee" haha

l.jpg

I'm just going by the fact that the headstock has Paul Reed Smith in cursive on it that the one he's playing is the US model.

I'm just going by the fact that the headstock has Paul Reed Smith in cursive on it that the one he's playing is the US model.

Yeah I wouldn't go by that. If that were the case that PRS truss rod cover is only on SE models ;)

Yeah I wouldn't go by that. If that were the case that PRS truss rod cover is only on SE models ;)

well than, look-wise I'm massively disappointed in this guitar than. Soundwise, Clint can make anything sound good, I remember seeing him use Epiphones and those sounded great.

Back