First Klon for Sale

Shelled Piklonchios
Pint of sliced mushklons
2 large red onklons
Bag of klonkery sticks
1 package chiklon thighs, klonless, and skinklon
2 jars Klon-Ox bouillon
6 Renu-Klondike Air Freshener (nice one)
2 jars smoked Papriklon
1 jar Oreganope
1 qt. 2% klon’s milk

Tank of mid-klon gas (be sure to use klon points with your app before refilling)

Always need to klonk this stuff on paper. I don’t remember much klonkerwise.

Egg & Bacon 1.10
Egg, Sausage & Bacon 1.49
Egg and Klon 1.50
Egg Bacon and Klon 2.10
Egg Bacon Sausage and Klon 2.49
Klon Bacon Sausage and Klon 3.49
Klon Egg Klon Klon Bacon and
Klon 4.99
Klon Klon Klon Egg and Klon 5.10
Klon Klon Klon Klon Klon
Klon Baked Beans Klon Klon
Klon and Klon 9.99
Lobster Thermidor Aux
Crevettes with a Mornay Sauce
garnished with Truffle Pate,
Brandy and a Fried Egg on top and
Klon 35.00

“....but I don’t like Klon!”

Every Klon is Sacred

“Every Klon that’s wasted, Klon gets quite irate!”

We are going to have to rekloncile ourselves to.these puns until some buys the danged pedal. Can't believe how klonsistent the puns have been!

I’ve been trying, but d@mn site won’t klonclude my sale!

Oh you mean the expensive Klon!

Hey I’m brave on here, but you try being married to a Dundonion women, you take your life in you hands!

Klonprehensive research on this Kloncept has lead me to the following Klonclusions....

RLGcjim.jpg

Is it time for Peklon Pie yet?

Let’s see...
2 cups of chopped PeKlons....
1/2 cup of Klondensed milk....

Got klonk?

Local cooking channel, Klonk Street, suggested Béte Noire, aka The Black Beast; chocolate flourless cake. Klonk street recommended using caramel, peppercorns, orange peel, and bourbon before adding to the chopped chocolate. Separate recipe suggested just simple syrup heated, chocolate added to melt. Fold with rubber spatula, don't whisk, you don't want air bubbles. Pre-beaten eggs folded in, again, with clean spatula. Pour contents of mixing bowl into springform pan. Tap outside of springform to release remaining air bubbles. Pop bubbles with spoon and shake springform slightly to smooth.

Baking requires a wire grid cooling rack over a baking tray, instead of foil and a water bath. 45 mins at 275°F (135°C), IIRC. When done, remove and let cool for 2 minutes, then run a paring knife around the upper edge to loosen so the top doesn't crack as it cools. Makes a 1-½ thick flourless cake, decadent and silky.

Wish I could remember the entire instructions.

Couldn't locate the same recipe online so might try a Japanese cheesecake, lighter/fluffier than traditional cheesecakes, using egg whites and confectioners sugar, egg yolks and cream cheese, vanilla, and just enough sugar to sweeten. Raspberry glaze and berries surrounding.

Will try putting this together Thurs or Friday, and provide pics. If anyone has the Milk Street Béte Noire recipe, I'd be obliged.

Last edited:
Back