First Klon for Sale

I was told by more than one source it's more to make fun of the craziness. It makes a dig in the description that klon faithful interpreted that way from some backstory and JHS

Yeah I kinda figured that once I remembered that Josh Scott owned this pedal. IRL he's usually the first to tell you the prices on vintage rare pedals are are insane vs what you actually get out of them as a player, and that you're much smarter to buy a Soul Food or a Tumnus or an Archer.

Yeah I kinda figured that once I remembered that Josh Scott owned this pedal. IRL he's usually the first to tell you the prices on vintage rare pedals are are insane vs what you actually get out of them as a player, and that you're much smarter to buy a Soul Food or a Tumnus or an Archer.
You're probably even smarter to buy a decent house for 500k!

You're probably even smarter to buy a decent house for 500k!
Well yeah, but we're guitarists so it goes without saying we have to make sure we have enough left over for that pedal after buying the house.

I told him I'd pay the $500,000 only if he has Julie Bowen deliver it in person.
Totally! I'm sure she's a team player about this kind of stuff...
QHW4.gif

I'm so out of it. I thought the First Klon was the one who help the Egyptians build the pyramids.

I heard it helped Moses cross the Red Sea.

You're both wrong. The First Klon was Genghis Klon.

The Second one was Madeline Klon. Not sure if Kublai Klon was just a continuation of the Genghis Klon, or not.

Klon Nunien Singh in the Star Trek movie doesn't count, since he's really Ricardo Montalklon. I'm pretty sure my great-grandfather was part of the Klondike Gold Rush. Either that or the ice cream bar of the same name...

Last edited:

The Second one was Madeline Klon. Not sure if Kublai Klon was just a continuation of the Genghis Klon, or not.

Klon Nunien Singh in the Star Trek movie doesn't count, since he's really Ricardo Montalklon. I'm pretty sure my great-grandfather was part of the Klondike Gold Rush. Either that or the ice cream bar of the same name...
I should have known. This kind of historical information only comes from someone contemporary.

Dang it, Genghis! I should have remembered that from school. And I should have known it had something to do with Star Wars.

This getting old... you know what they say. The eyes, and memory, and some other things I can't remember, are the first to go.

Back