First Jam Cave

So the fan's on a thermostat? Can you just turn it on manually? I have a little space heater that warms my recording area fairly nicely, but it's too loud to have on to record (unless I'm going direct).

Yes, the thermostat is built into the unit. You can turn heating and cooling on or off manually as well.

It’s this, except mine’s black and pewter, not white and gold.

https://www.dyson.com/purifiers/dyson-pure-hot-cool-cryptomic-white-gold.html

Incidentally the Blue Air doesn’t have a heater, but it’s a fraction of the price. I have two of them, and use them upstairs because they help with allergies.

Yes, the thermostat is built into the unit. You can turn heating and cooling on or off manually as well.

Incidentally the Blue Air doesn’t have a heater, but it’s a fraction of the price. I have two of them, and use them upstairs because they help with allergies.
It seems to depend on which Blue Air, the prices seem to range from $250 to over $1000, and the filters look pretty spendy.

Hey!! Guys, this is a guitar forum!!

Air purifiers!! Hepa Filters!!

“In my day we lived in a paper bag in’t middle of road! We used to get up before we went to bed. Our Father used to kill us!”

:p:p

Luxury.

Our dad used to beat us with a paisley strap until we passed out, then wake us two hours before we went to bed, stuff cold speed knobs into our mouths, then send to factory to sand neck joints for two cents a week, and we were happy to do it.

Luxury.

Our dad used to beat us with a paisley strap until we passed out, then wake us two hours before we went to bed, stuff cold speed knobs into our mouths, then send to factory to sand neck joints for two cents a week, and we were happy to do it.

“Tuppence a week?!”

“Luxury!”

“Our Father would kill us before we were even born, he’d make clean the road to the PRS factory with us tongues”

“We had to pay for the privilege!”

“And the young of day that they’ve got it hard!”

We use the smaller version of this one in our bed room. There’s a Rabbit in the living room and a Winix in the basement. The Mrs is an allergy sufferer. I will say, they’re all very quiet, unless something sets them off. The Dyson is quiet enough to not wake us up at night.

It seems to depend on which Blue Air, the prices seem to range from $250 to over $1000, and the filters look pretty spendy.

I have two of the $250 Blue Air models upstairs. They work well, and are very quiet. You buy it once, it’ll last a long time. I’ve had one of mine for 14 years.

I got the Dyson for the studio to reduce the clutter of having an air filter plus a separate space heater, although I’m also happy with it.

I have two of the $250 Blue Air models upstairs. They work well, and are very quiet. You buy it once, it’ll last a long time. I’ve had one of mine for 14 years.

I got the Dyson for the studio to reduce the clutter of having an air filter plus a separate space heater, although I’m also happy with it.
wait so you dont have a filter in your furnace? o_O:oops:

Back