First gig...

Money shot! Bud, that's the meaning of a Private Stock's life...glitz, glitter, fame. And you wear it well. B)

Here's some frontal shots...photos by Doug Alan.

25897307510_4054338e57_b.jpg

25565388004_5f3551e08d_b.jpg

What the h3ll am I yelling about???
26103810001_02a271f75f_b.jpg

Btw, sorry for posting so many pics. I really don't like looking at myself that much. :eek::D I was pretty excited to see how the guitar looks from audience perspective. I stare at the thing a lot when I'm not playing, so seeing it under some stage lights is interesting to me. It comes off as very charcoal looking here which is cool, I love charcoal. One thing I really wanted with the finish is for the quilt to really pop. Sometimes at home with dim lights it comes off a little too yellow/greenish for me. Sunlight and on stage is a totally different story.

This beautiful baby continues to blow me away sonically every time I pick it up. I really need to do a clip or a vid showing how dynamic this guitar is. It's insane. Thanks for all the kind words.

Probably not. I curse like a sailor at times so I just tend to edit most of what I type here.
And me, it's my engineering background ;) Some sites (US) I've used in the past don't even like the word "damn". I'm not sure why that is as it certainly isn't a swear word in my book of naughty words :cool:

The pics are fine, keep 'em coming.

Back