First gig...

vchizzle

Zomb!e Nine, DFZ
With my PS and PRS Big Mouth 2x12(Archon of course - not in pic).
Short set but she performed and sounded awesome. This is a new cab combo for me. I went from two 4x12 cabs to this slightly more compact setup with the PRS big mouth 2x12. Only my 2nd day playing the cab(1st time was the rehearsal the night prior), but it sounded great. I don't normally stack cabs either. But that was kinda the point, for me to use less stage space. I think I actually like this a little better. Obviously getting my amp sound aimed more at head level is beneficial if I can't get any distance from my cabs. In the past, I haven't always liked that. But it worked great in my first couple play through's with the 2x12. Time will tell.

Photos by www.jpederson.com

Gotta have at least one guitar face shot, right? Also shows the cab...
12495992_10154119876779363_6943415890029514808_o_zpsxvlm1ssj.jpg

12795054_10154119877179363_4568940289009495787_o_zpsnuy8g81h.jpg

10293788_10154119877279363_2975323298582773277_o_zpsj1ppjcvb.jpg

Looking good! I'm going to have to come see you guys again. That guitar looks perfect on stage (and off for that matter).

Thanks guys.
Looking good! I'm going to have to come see you guys again. That guitar looks perfect on stage (and off for that matter).
I think May 6th at Red Zone is next.

Where's the video, Vaughn?
There is some, I'll have to see how bad the audio is. Thought someone was doing audio with condensers but that didn't happen or I would've put something up to catch it. Will see what there is.

Great angle shots
This guy was there(maybe for one of the other bands?) and handed me a card toward the end of the night. Was hoping for some full frontal but someone else might have some. These turned out really nice. First live shots with the PS!

Lookin' good.

You guys need to get a set going with Ash Aria or Goats other band, so I only need to make one stop to see everyone, since he's been bugging me to go to a show, lol.

I had to think about this for a minute - crossing an international border about 80 times a year had me confused for a bit. Though Chicago is kind of its own little world.

Sorry about that! It's not so much that Chicago is it's own little world. I just wasn't sure if the cheeseheads would mingle with FIBS. :D

All good though. I'm a transplant from Iowa, and I HATE the Bears. Plus, my wife is from Wisconsin, so I should get a pass.

Sorry about that! It's not so much that Chicago is it's own little world. I just wasn't sure if the cheeseheads would mingle with FIBS. :D

All good though. I'm a transplant from Iowa, and I HATE the Bears. Plus, my wife is from Wisconsin, so I should get a pass.
What? We love our FRIENDLY ILLINOIS BROTHERS! :D

Back