First Core model incoming

Picked it up this morning and just got home with it. Spent a while playing thru my board and two amp set up (blues Jr and 68 custom Princeton reverb).
Holy cow this is nice. I may have forever spoiled myself for my SE's....:rolleyes: The 57/08's are really nice

Found a 2015 Wood Library Custom 24 with 57/08's this week.
Just bought it and picking up next Friday or Sat as I didn't want to ship this time of year. Gonna be a long week. We're supposed to have freezing rain/snow tomorrow (after severe thunderstorms/tornado watch today) or else I'd get after work or in am.
Hope I didn't just ruin myself for my SE' s by doing this.....:rolleyes:
Nice score!!!! Don’t worry about losing your love for se’s, I have had a core custom 24 since 2014 and just got a Holcolmb 6 se and absolutely love both of them, congratulations.

Thanks....the SE's are kind of like Lay's Potato chips.....can't have just one.
I've got three (SE Custom 24, SE Custom 22 semi hollow, SE 245) that I've bought used and gotten them for a pretty decent price.
They are relatively inexpensive (even after a pickup swap in two of the three) and good enough that I feel like I could easily play out with any/all of them (and not worry about getting one damaged/swiped).
SE's are plenty good enough guitars, the Core model (with my limited time with it) is a whole 'nother level so far.
Initial take is that I'm shocked at HOW good it is.

My wife just got back from a trip she'd been on for a couple weeks and I was showing her
that Custom 24 I'd gotten a couple weeks ago.
I noticed for the first time it's got a 57/08 in the neck and 59/09 in the bridge.
If it didn't sound amazing, I'd probably be upset. :rolleyes:

My wife just got back from a trip she'd been on for a couple weeks and I was showing her
that Custom 24 I'd gotten a couple weeks ago.
I noticed for the first time it's got a 57/08 in the neck and 59/09 in the bridge.
If it didn't sound amazing, I'd probably be upset. :rolleyes:
I put that combo in my Cu22. Love them!

Back