Fiore TCI pickups?

They are Fiore pickups, rather they are TCI tuned or not someone else may be able to confirm.

I saw a band play not terribly long ago before us in a gig using a fiore. Regardless of the TCI situation, that thing sounded incredible.
Right!?! Nothing against TCI but last I checked PRS guitars were amazing before TCI...

But I get wanting to know what you are buying. A great guitar is a great guitar.

The Silver Sky and Fiore are not in the core line, though. They are in the bolt on category on the website. I may be wrong.

The Silver Sky and Fiore are not in the core line, though. They are in the bolt on category on the website. I may be wrong.
True, but the Silver Sky pickups are the reason we have TCI. I have a Fiore and I'm sure they are TCI, at worst tuned to Senor Lettieri's ear which ain't too shabby.

I absolutely love my 594 SC. It has been my main Humbucker guitar for some time. I don't think it has TCI pickups, but whatever. My Silver Sky has been my main single coil guitar for some time. It has TCI pickups, and you can hear how balanced and killer they are. This Fiore is my favorite guitar right now. I just got it, so still honeymooning. It obviously does as good a job in the humbucker and single coil realms, in it's own flavor. The tremolo is what I've been looking for in a PRS. I was just curious if they were TCI or not. It doesn't make me like it more or less.
I bought it used, and it showed up in very poor playing condition. They also forgot to send the tremolo bar, truss rod wrench, and etc. The neck had a big bow in it and someone raised the pickups way up and the tremolo way down. The action was close to 100 thousandths. I almost sent it back. Some new strings and a setup put it in position 1 on my roster. Paul and Mark both really outdid themselves.

Back