Fiore - new finish option

I like the blue. In general, I find the Fiore just a touch plain looking. If I was looking for a guitar with those pickup options I'd give it a whirl, but on something like that I prefer a pickguard for the visual appeal - it just adds a little something for the eye.

I like the blue. In general, I find the Fiore just a touch plain looking.

I don't disagree - but plain looking in a good way, like some of the Charvels, etc. from the 80s.

e4a47156c3394bd9d78abe2e5573b542.jpg

Hmm...thinking through it, I actually strongly prefer most guitars with a pickguard - Les Pauls look naked without them, no matter how nice the top. Strats, Teles, Firebirds, Explorers, Vs...really, it's the PRS classic body shape with the violin carve is the one I can think of off hand that doesn't need the guard to look right. OK, MAINLY the body shape, because I'm OK with S2 and SE Customs without the guard. Maybe a TV Yellow Les Paul Jr. Maybe.

I like the blue. In general, I find the Fiore just a touch plain looking. If I was looking for a guitar with those pickup options I'd give it a whirl, but on something like that I prefer a pickguard for the visual appeal - it just adds a little something for the eye.

I wouldn't mind seeing Fiore with "Cabronita" style pickguard but like I said earlier Fiore is perfect enough for me. I like plain axes. I used to play LA Custom Shop 7 string Ibanez with one pickup and no fretboard markers. That was plain looking :)

Back