Fiore in PS?

I was hoping to live vicariously through another.

I could ask a dealer but I wouldn’t be able to follow through with a purchase and would not want them to waste the time.

If anything was changed it would not be a Fiore as one poster noted since it’s a signature guitar. I was thinking more of a Fiore like instrument with flame or quilted maple. Plenty of PS builds that I’ve seen have a Santana, Brent Mason, DGT, or Tremonti as their starting points and are still called those models in the PS Certificate. Would the poster noting any changes would make it not a Fiore still be willing to call these PS offerings by their core model namesake or have we all been duped by false, but oh so gorgeous and unique, advertising?

I’m not that familiar with the signature guitars you mention, but aren’t they basically stylised versions of existing PRS guitars, like the Custom 22/24/McCarty etc?

The Fiore and SS very obviously aren’t.

Sad. I would love a baritone bolt-on neck, and maybe custom pickups.

I was told a while ago, that any current design could be done Private Stock, but would be significantly more expensive than a current model. Not sure if that's still the case, and I certainly wasn't asking about a bolt-on neck model, so don't quote me on that.

Back