Fine'............. I'm done....

Nevermind, decided to track it and paste into the original video. couldn't stand that muffled woofy guitar from overloaded phone mics.
(So... a little off the top of my head crappy memory playing with a trrack into the stupid phone.)
My standard answer to the wifey....
the typical crap muffled overloaded phone mics.... Too lazy to multitrack it... LoL! You don't want to know how many dB's of volume that poor phone had to endure... I think the neighbors did....
1f61b.png

Last edited:
Your own worst critic! Guitar sounds great and you played it way better than I could have ;~)) Enjoying it is all that counts anyway!!
Wow, thanks, brother! I'm really rusty... and I have a rather humble view of my playing abilities....
and don't ever want to be the OTHER way about my own playing... I'm the guy that LOVES two lead
capable guitarists, or at least another guitarist even if they don't want to play some lead...
It makes a band so THICK AS A BRICK to me!

Nevermind, decided to track it and paste into the original video. couldn't stand that muffled woofy guitar from overloaded phone mics.
(So... a little off the top of my head crappy memory playing with a trrack into the stupid phone.)
My standard answer to the wifey....
the typical crap muffled overloaded phone mics.... Too lazy to multitrack it... LoL! You don't want to know how many dB's of volume that poor phone had to endure... I think the neighbors did....
1f61b.png

Sounds great!

SO WHAT????? SO LET’S DANCE!!!

gHuhS6E.jpg

Back