Finally!!! Sorcerer's Apprentice video

Ah, but what are we, if not guitar nerds? Plenty of non-Gibson P90s in the world, but I do grant that the P90 is a G-thang. This just looked like two of them, so P180 came to mind. Maybe I should have called it the Whole Bar of Soap. Or the Big Dog With No Ears.

No offense taken, and I bring an umbrella to every forum parade. :cool:

Just teasing you Rick. I guess the two pickups make up a p270;)

Cool guitar.
Agree with those interested in a limited replica run.

I think they mention doing the next video on the Frampton “first birds” guitar. Having just acquired one of the recent replicas…I’m waiting for that video and Paul’s comments…and maybe a sound demonstration like this video.

So where was that video shot? Is that a room at the Stevensville factory? My God, you could spend a month there oogling guitars!

Agreed I can get lost in that for months..... maybe years...

They call it the "Archive". I was fortunate enough to get a 1 on 1 tour from Shawn in 2018. That room was incredible. I was seriously afraid of dropping something.

aezqzaY.jpg

yvH9uVA.jpg

99PSJNA.jpg

bv5iJlW.jpg

zZTibXO.jpg

I've mentioned elsewhere on here that I played that guitar, or its twin, down in Annapolis at Garrett Park Guitars ...probably 20 years ago.
The place was on Jennifer Road, at the mall...and I remember the salesman telling me the price...at that time...$40,000,
I think...and I hung it back up rather quickly....but its gorgeous!!!!!!

Unofficial PRS Forum event #2? I rode with Jamie and others to Garrett Park. Rick had someone’s rare collection for sale. This one, many others. One that floored me was a Dragon II or III with a tremolo.

Cool guitar.
Agree with those interested in a limited replica run.

I think they mention doing the next video on the Frampton “first birds” guitar. Having just acquired one of the recent replicas…I’m waiting for that video and Paul’s comments…and maybe a sound demonstration like this video.
That’s going to be a cool vid!

They call it the "Archive". I was fortunate enough to get a 1 on 1 tour from Shawn in 2018. That room was incredible. I was seriously afraid of dropping something.

aezqzaY.jpg

yvH9uVA.jpg

99PSJNA.jpg

bv5iJlW.jpg

zZTibXO.jpg

AHHHH SOOO AWESOME!! I think you posted a couple of those pics. I specifically remember that dragon doubleneck…. Totally drool worthy!

Paul should get Bryan to get all up in those 25-27 frets!
When I went in to film, I did two quick passes of this loop improv for them to choose from, I did play up on the highest frets in one of the passes, and completely forgot on the other. I didn't see Paul's footage until the video came out otherwise I would have played some slide up in the doggie whistle range.

Back