Finally played an Archon.

No business up front. Mine was all party, all around.
No Archon, no water. After a few years of wet, I got wise and graded by the house and re-routed the gutters. A dry basement can be had.

I had a mullet for a while, then a rat tail. I also had water earlier this month when the furnace condensation pump failed over the winter. Totaled the laminate floor. Sigh.

Serg, glad you got to play an Archon but for a guy getting out his 80's keyboards like a hesher....

Mullets, basements, and amplification units, all in the very same lovely thread!

What could possibly be better?

Wait, I think I know! That thing that will tie all these disparate concepts together, that glue that will sear this thread into the memories of mankind for at least the next few millenia!

A discussion of, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, the 1968 novel by Philip K. Dick.

Oh, just look it up, and get your minds out of the gutter.

Last edited:
The new Bladerunner is still on my movies to watch list. I'm pretty sure I had a mullet in elementary school. Might can find a pic. For a couple of years in high school I had longish hair. It was almost to the shoulders and buzzed underneath, so that I could put it up under my marching band hat. Our band director was known for taking kids with long hair to get it cut. AFAIK I was the first to actually get to keep long hair. Then my Junior year I shaved it all off. Like Mr. Clean cue ball look. Kept it for several years. When I finally grew it back out it was never quite the same.

These days I'm more like some others here. Way more body hair and much less on top. I'm seriously close to getting the razor back out.

I have it on top in spades, but my job won't let it get long. I'd trade for hair talent. If it were possible.

Yay!

Didn't have to look it up, that's one of my favorite movies. The new one did a good job of keeping the feel of the first, but wasn't as compelling. Love those '80s synths...

The great Vangelis scored that movie. He also did Chariots of Fire.

Back