Finally played an Archon.

I don’t really chase amps or want multiples of them like I do guitars. I’m more ulititarian with amps, they’re not awesome fashion accessories like guitars are.

Not fashion accessories, perhaps, but...definitely accessories for good interior decorating. ;)

Which reminds me, I’m redecorating my studio in spring. If I am forced to look at that horrid gray carpet for one more year, I’ll jump out my window for real.

But I won’t die. Because my studio is in the basement. So I’ll have to climb up to the window and crawl out to get outside.

I didn’t want you guys to worry.

Not fashion accessories, perhaps, but...definitely accessories for good interior decorating. ;)

Which reminds me, I’m redecorating my studio in spring. If I am forced to look at that horrid gray carpet for one more year, I’ll jump out my window for real.

But I won’t die. Because my studio is in the basement. So I’ll have to climb up to the window and crawl out to get outside.

I didn’t want you guys to worry.

I have water in my basement.... so I may drown myself. Just an option I wanted to share with you.

I never had a mullet (I probably would've gotten beat up), but I did rock some long hair for a time that was heavily influenced by my hair metal heroes. I had to cut it post haste when I went to Texas A&M because let me tell you guys something, I stuck out more than I ever wanted to there with that hair Lol. There was one other dude that I ran into there that had long hair, and we talked about guitars and such for about 20 min. between classes on the sidewalk (Of course he played guitar lol).

The Archon is golden imo. Became my main amp the second I got it home (had to take a 3 hour trip to trade for it), and I've never looked back. It has that sound that I was looking for. I'm just stoked I found so early in my guitar "playing" career. Of course it might change in the future, but I'm good for now :D

where is the "dislike" button? That's a bummer for sure... didn't you just remodel the basement???

where is the "dislike" button? That's a bummer for sure... didn't you just remodel the basement???

Yeah, but its not really furnished or anything. Just a pile of dirty laundry and gear.

Need any help?

I'm good. Thanks for the offer though. Truthfully, it's been happening for so long that I'm used to it and have a routine. It's really only a problem when there's a quick heavy rain, or when a ton of snow melts quickly.

Yeah, but its not really furnished or anything. Just a pile of dirty laundry and gear.

I'm good. Thanks for the offer though. Truthfully, it's been happening for so long that I'm used to it and have a routine. It's really only a problem when there's a quick heavy rain, or when a ton of snow melts quickly.

Right on! As always, holler if you need some help (or have extra tacos laying around)!

Is your gear safe or have you moved it?

××××PSA××× if any of you need me to safely store any of your guitars or gear....I will gladly sacrifice the room to accommodate. I don't even have a basement...oh, but one caveat....NO blue guitars...the wife hates them worse than Sergio does...

So far...only ScottR and myself commited to the mullet thread. C’mon guys...we can do better.
I will take a look this weekend. If I find one, I'm all in. I'm worried all the appropriate pictures are at my mom's house.

Kevin

Back