Finally got them all in one place

dilznik

xfrTray.jpg

2007 CE24, 2001 CE24, 2002 CE24, 2001 Swamp Ash Special
2022 Wood Library Custom 24 semi hollow, 2022 594 Hollowbody II, 2020 35th Anniversary Custom 24

gorgeous , especially the hollow blue 24
I should post the back of it. It's got a swamp ash body, River Blue flame maple neck, and the birds are MOP with a gold MOP outline on the zircote fretboard. The headstock veneer is figured ziricote, which I'd never seen before. It looks like leopardwood.

Nice!

What’s the switching on the red one?
I tried a lot of different pickups in it but eventually put the HFS/VB combo back in because I just liked the sound more. The pickups are wired Hiland style so with the volume push/pull down, it's neck humbucker split and bridge humbucker full. Pull the volume up and it reverses. The other switch is a Sweet Switch.

The bridge pup is a SD JB, the middle pup is a Fralin Blues Special, the neck pup is a Railhammer Cleancutter. The volume is a push pull that disengages the JB and activates the middle so I can get the middle by itself or a middle/neck blend. The other mini-toggle is a sweet switch.

I love the SAS, and that's a cool and practical mod for the middle pickup!

Reactions: jxe
I love the SAS, and that's a cool and practical mod for the middle pickup!
Yeah, I never liked it with the stock switching and almost sold it. But after I rewired it this way it got a new lease on life. I like the single by itself sometimes.

Back