I decided to put the Grover 406Cs on it, some D'addario 10's, a bone nut and a set up. I may need to drop the string height just a bit at the nut but I'm going to play it for a bit before I decide if I want to do that or not. This is with the stock set up. Pulling the stock tuners. These are good quality tuners but I like the locking tuners for ease of stringing it up and the trem is getting used a bit also. Time to get the nut out of there. Scoring the finish around the edges of the nut is very important to make sure you don't damage the finish when you pop it out of the nut slot. And it came out nice and clean. It had one small piece of wood stuck to the bottom of the nut. The SE nuts are semi hollow! Who knew? The next step is cleaning up the nut slot. My files were ever so slightly wider than the nut slot so I went with a micro-chisel instead. Getting the outer dimensions trued up. This is a .010 inch pull saw. I like starting the string slots with this because I can be very precise. Starting to come together! Now that the slots are cut it's time to put tape on so I don't knick the finish. I like to string the guitar up so I can put a radius gauge to it as I work the slots down to final height. It allows me to play it as I tweak it. I'll play it for a couple of days and then decide if I want to make a truss rod adjustment or bring the strings down a little more. So far I'm pretty happy with how it's playing.