Finally got a nice hard shell PRS case!

PRSfanboy46

Don't lick doorknobs and stay in school
I was looking for a nice PRS hard shell case and I was looking into a paisley but 350 bucks is a bit much for a case. Even though they look so sleek and snazzy, I was gifted a nice (heavy) black PRS case! I slapped my big PRS sticker on it and can now take my SE places with me or ship it with worrying about it getting damaged!

My CE 24 Hollowbody came with the gig bag. Was thinking about the multi-fit, but tried it in a couple of my Stratocaster cases and it fit in one of the G&G (but not other) and the 2020 Stratocaster molded case. Tight fit, but that's good.

Coolness. The PRS cases are definitely sturdy. My lightest guitar, the Mira, has the heaviest case.

I don't think it's any secret any more, but the secret to my formidable physique is the PRS guitar cases and their massive girth. I have whole workouts based around lifting the PRS cases in various ways. "Case curls" are the reason my biceps are so impressive. And I know Alnus is wondering what I could possibly do with a PRS case to make my calves as nice as they are, so...

I'm not going to tell. :p

I don't think it's any secret any more, but the secret to my formidable physique is the PRS guitar cases and their massive girth. I have whole workouts based around lifting the PRS cases in various ways. "Case curls" are the reason my biceps are so impressive. And I know Alnus is wondering what I could possibly do with a PRS case to make my calves as nice as they are, so...

PS - Prototype Stilts.

PS - Prototype Stilts.

PS - Pleather Speedo

Back