Finally Found a Mira

Not a replacement on the Mira, they came standard with the mini toggle for the coil tap.

The custom with birds/gold hardware, yeah, but not the standard dots. My 2010 Antique White limited edition birds/gold/gold-covered pickups didn't sport the mini-toggle, so it must have been when the customs were produced with that feature.

The custom with birds/gold hardware, yeah, but not the standard dots. My 2010 Antique White limited edition birds/gold/gold-covered pickups didn't sport the mini-toggle, so it must have been when the customs were produced with that feature.

My 2008, 2010, and 2013 Core Miras, all standard with moons, all had the mini toggle. I'm thinking your limited edition was the the non-standard config. Weird.

My 2008, 2010, and 2013 Core Miras, all standard with moons, all had the mini toggle. I'm thinking your limited edition was the the non-standard config. Weird.

Huh. My '09 standard cherry dot didn't, but had the PP tone knob. The '10 limited the same. The mini-toggle must have been distributed to a separate part of the country. Methinks the chicken has flown the coop on this.

I’ve gone back and forth for a year on getting a Mira. Finally found one with everything I wanted. Birds, maple top, and gold. I’m excited for it to show up!

VpngecX.jpg

4ET6uVY.jpg
This looks dead on the one I’ve talked about before, that I missed out on at my buddy’s store. Really cool!

Same here. 08 Core, mini toggle.

From what I've read and seen, all the Core Miras had a mini-toggle. The X and the 25th (P90s) didn't, then they switched to the push-pull on the S2s.

I have seen one Mira that had been modded to have two mini-toggles, one to split each pickup. I'm not a huge fan of split sounds, but it would be a pretty simple mod.

This one had been in AZ. I can't imagine too many were made in this configuration. It's a bit fun to imagine where a new-to-me guitar might have been.
That one was at a store in WV. He put it on sale for a crazy low price one weekend when they were having a sale and I came VERY close to making it mine. Regretted letting it get away ever since.

Doubt it was the same one, as the one he had was not quite as deep of a blue in color. But otherwise, the same. Black pick guard, gold hardware, blue flamed maple top, birds, etc

Same here. 08 Core, mini toggle.

I'll be darned..I just checked my old photos library and they confirm the mini-toggle on both guitars...never gave that much thought, guess they were there anyway....

I'll be darned..I just checked my old photos library and they confirm the mini-toggle on both guitars...never gave that much thought, guess they were there anyway....

I figured they had to be, they were standard on the Core Miras, Mira X was the first one that didn't have them. :)

Back