Finally…

Cleaned up, wired up and put back together.

3jLXNdN.jpg

QNyCLJG.jpg

lm2Rwdv.jpg

I1xYMNI.jpg

First I pics show the significant wear of the satin finish. I like that on these guitars.

The Lollar Novel 90 pickups on loan from @bodia - unfortunately I can’t really play much now with the woman working at home. Basically tried to get the volumes even for now. Will play at some volume later tonight.
Fantastic!

3jLXNdN.jpg

QNyCLJG.jpg

lm2Rwdv.jpg

I1xYMNI.jpg

First I pics show the significant wear of the satin finish. I like that on these guitars.

The Lollar Novel 90 pickups on loan from @bodia - unfortunately I can’t really play much now with the woman working at home. Basically tried to get the volumes even for now. Will play at some volume later tonight.
Fantastic. That setup - both guitar and amp - looks so great.

3jLXNdN.jpg

QNyCLJG.jpg

lm2Rwdv.jpg

I1xYMNI.jpg

Can't decide which I like more, the guitar or the amp.

Fantastic. That setup - both guitar and amp - looks so great.

Can't decide which I like more, the guitar or the amp.
Both this guitar and my Starla match the Matchless nicely. Only bummer is I’m pretty sure one of the speakers in the cab has cone cry. I’ve got a replacement creamback to put in, I just need to narrow down which speaker has it.

Both this guitar and my Starla match the Matchless nicely. Only bummer is I’m pretty sure one of the speakers in the cab has cone cry. I’ve got a replacement creamback to put in, I just need to narrow down which speaker has it.
It's a good project for a day when you have nothing else to do.

I've had a hankering to try a set of the Alnico Cream 90s in one of my cabs, but I'm just too damn lazy to deal with the whole process.

Mr. T approves.
D.C.Cab_PosterArt_025192619328.webp
Man… I remember being in a van full of skinheads in the late 80’s and seeing Mr T. driving up I94 in his Cadillac.

We were all freaking out, pointing at him and were beyond stoked! We pulled to the side of him and.. dude just kept slowing down, probably wishing we’d just pass him. He must’ve gotten down to 15 mph on the expressway.

Yikes..Poor dude must’ve thought we were coming for him.

Man… I remember being in a van full of skinheads in the late 80’s and seeing Mr T. driving up I94 in his Cadillac.

We were all freaking out, pointing at him and were beyond stoked! We pulled to the side of him and.. dude just kept slowing down, probably wishing we’d just pass him. He must’ve gotten down to 15 mph on the expressway.

Yikes..Poor dude must’ve thought we were coming for him.
he'd already pitied several fools that morning.

Back