final hurricane preparations here in SC near Charleston...

Looks like it stayed far enough offshore in the area we're going too, that our trip won't be effected. The hotel told us to call tonight to check on status before we leave in the morning. My brother called this morning and they said they were already re-opened and the roads inbound were reopened and we should have no problems getting there. We're set to arrive around 5:00 tomorrow.

When watching the news last night while it was right at Myrtle Beach, they said the center was 50 miles offshore at the time, so I think we and all the people there got lucky that it bounced out far enough to really ease the storm there.

I think the thing everyone wants to know now is, will he or won't he take the Speedos. Stay tuned.

Really stinks. Man they got pounded. Sending some relief money, hope it helps out. Hope report on your property not too bad. Start prayin..... good luck.

They showed Marsh Harbor today on NBC. It looked like an atomic bomb struck. :( That's about 20 miles from our land. I'm sure that all of the vegetation is gone. I'm just hoping the beaches didn't wash away. I feel guilty typing that. They said there are thousands missing. I can't get a response from any of the people I know there. I assume they can't get my emails.

Awful sight. Have been there several times and enjoyed the beauty. Incredible slice of the world, changed forever now most likely. Gonna be alot of years. The dead and missing people is of course the worst of all. Really sad. Thanks for sharing.

Stay safe and dry, friends.

Don't be this guy, get out early. Walking thru floodwater is seriously bad for your health.

YYagdtW.jpg

Looks like a PRS case over his shoulder!
If the handle breaks it’ll be a PRS surf board.

I feel guilty making a funny when so many people are picking up after the destruction of their world. Narrowly escaped going thru that personally and watched others suffer. It’s a crappy thing. My heart goes out to them.

What went through my head was possibly the only guitar that was cases was a PRS.

I hope my comment didn’t come across as making fun of people’s plight. That wasn’t my intention.
No, buddy, not at all. It was just the sentiment that came to mind as I was typing yet another smarta$$ed post.

Back