final hurricane preparations here in SC near Charleston...

My Company has crews reporting up and down the cost for Damage Patrol...
Don't underestimate this, especially if you live anywhere near the coast, or inland waterways.
Be Safe.

Winds gusting at 80 mph according to the local weather, hope you're staying safe and secure Will!

All of us made it okay... Me, wife, cats, guitars, amps, modelers, band trailer, boat, etc...

One crappy looking 20 year old Bradford Pear tree bit the dust is all, and it's at the rear of the back yard!

Glad to here it.

I own some real estate in the Abacos. Stage 5 settled right on top of it. I don’t own any buildings, but last time this happened (lesser storm), it destroyed all vegetation and changed the topography. There is no open communication yet, so I have no report at this time.

These poor guys getting pummeled twice in a row.
W1siZiIsInVwbG9hZHMvcGxhY2VfaW1hZ2VzLzgwMDIxZGM2OGYzNTA5YzYyMV9TT0IxMS5qcGciXSxbInAiLCJ0aHVtYiIsIngzOTA-Il0sWyJwIiwiY29udmVydCIsIi1xdWFsaXR5IDgxIC1hdXRvLW9yaWVudCJdXQ

Glad to here it.

I own some real estate in the Abacos. Stage 5 settled right on top of it. I don’t own any buildings, but last time this happened (lesser storm), it destroyed all vegetation and changed the topography. There is no open communication yet, so I have no report at this time.
Oh man, brutal! I hope your property and more importantly the folks you know down there are ok!

We're hundreds of miles inland here in Greensboro and we are getting some wind but not much else. Maybe some rain before morning.

Glad to here it.

Really stinks. Man they got pounded. Sending some relief money, hope it helps out. Hope report on your property not too bad. Start prayin..... good luck.

Back