Filtertrons on a PRS

Whatever oddness my MacBook and this webpage are doing won't let me share Jetydosa's DGT with 'Trons.

Working hard to not chuck laptop through window. Search google "Instagram jetydosa".

We'll have to see. I have mixed emotions about moving over the "mud switch" and other stuff on the harness; there are nice tones to be had and others I could easily forget. This might turn into a bigger project than just moving the pickups into a PRS body.

Dude, if you don't move the mud switch the 'tron is just not right!!! Granted, my mud switch has the mod TV Jones suggests, but it has three really cool tones. I am thinking bigger but not huge/impossible. It could be really cool!!

Dude, if you don't move the mud switch the 'tron is just not right!!! Granted, my mud switch has the mod TV Jones suggests, but it has three really cool tones. I am thinking bigger but not huge/impossible. It could be really cool!!
I know. For me the "mud" turns to magic if I run it through an old Ampeg Jet-12 I have. However I'm balancing the cost of modification with the cost of what I'm going to get out of it.

I put GFS gold foil humbuckers on a SE Custom 22..... definitely made the guitar a new beast....guitar originally had SD P-rails, but the tone was very tinny and not good. With the gold foils and new pots (also coil splittable), it has very unique character....its bright, but very musical and just enough grit.

Back