Feeling Faded (NGD!)

21Hemispheres12

Old Member
Well it was bound to happen, being stuck inside and taking care of a newborn provides ample time for shopping and discovering new “needs”. I’ve really been enjoying the switching system on my 35th anniversary SE Custom 24 so I decided it was time to pick up a 24-08.

After checking my usual online shops daily I saw this pop up used at Brian’s and immediately snatched it up. I remember seeing it come in new but it sold before I got a chance to buy it so I wasn’t letting that happen again!

It’s a wood library Custom 24-08 finished in satin teal fade which pictures just can’t do justice, it’s really jaw dropping in person. I love the wood choice on this one too, flame maple neck and fretboard with sparkle birds, swamp ash back and flame 10 top. It comes in super light at 7lbs which my bad back is a fan of.

Tone wise this thing sounds great, tons of bite and high end sparkle with a solid bass. There’s barely a volume drop with the coil splits and it sounds very stratty when split, which is great because I don’t like how strats play but I like using a stratty tone once in awhile.

I’m really looking forward to spending more time with this thing once the baby starts sleeping more!

rFlDFxb_d.jpg

o5expfd_d.jpg

i4kdIc4_d.jpg

nbHNUb0_d.jpg

tDTIwRP_d.jpg

PMigbMK_d.jpg

Last edited:
Huge congrats, that’s the way to do it!

Your guitar looks amazing from every angle.

I normally don't get excited about blue but that's a beautiful shade
and the neck, and the birds
Like, totally awesome man

That's really different and super cool! I love that neck and fretboard with those inlays especially.

Back