Feeling blue..... Incoming NGD

I’ve got to agree I love that shade of blue. Can’t wait to play that beauty! Thanks

The very first PRS I saw in person ;then touched; was a friends CU24 with the same finish. It was all over for me, I was smitten. Still don't exactly understand the top grading process? Yours is a stunner regardless.

Last edited:
The very first PRS I saw in person ;then touched; was a friends CU24 with the same finish. It was all over for me, I was smitten. Still dont exactly understand the top grading process? Yours is a stunner regardless.
It really doesn’t have to be a 10 top for me, but if I’m spending the money I want one that’s appealing to me regardless. I already know it will be great sounding with impeccable playability :D:D

Weren't all Paul's guitars "dirty artist grade tops"? At least that's what I remember when they were introduced...

Weren't all Paul's guitars "dirty artist grade tops"? At least that's what I remember when they were introduced...
I believe so when they were introduced long time ago and in the 2018 experience LTD but the 2019/2020 models options are figure top, 10 top, and artist grade top.

I was watching this one on Reverb for a couple weeks and while on vacation last week I finally pulled the trigger..... hmmmm it’s dangerous going on Reverb while engaging in libations o_O

I absolutely love the TCI pickups that came out in the 2018 Paul’s experience LTD. This one kind of grabbed my eye, the color and I love the top, not a 10 top but pretty stunning to me. Looking forward to getting it! Here’s a couple pics from the dealer. I’ll post more when it arrives.

Ov30ayd.jpg
n4gxAeC.jpg
sure looks like a 10 top to me.

It has arrived! The blue is incredible I don’t see how this could be faded blue Jean looks more like river blue possibly. I never had on the bluejeans this color LOL. I’ll have to contact the company and give the serial number and ask them what color it is.

Put on my custom truss rod cover and custom knobs I like.
EH4Fd0n.jpg
HfSEJyI.jpg
LgGBkeD.jpg
WYYoSH3.jpg
k064Wbu.jpg
cUHxuod.jpg

It has arrived! The blue is incredible I don’t see how this could be faded blue Jean looks more like river blue possibly. I never had on the bluejeans this color LOL. I’ll have to contact the company and give the serial number and ask them what color it is.

Put on my custom truss rod cover and custom knobs I like.
EH4Fd0n.jpg
HfSEJyI.jpg
LgGBkeD.jpg
WYYoSH3.jpg
k064Wbu.jpg
cUHxuod.jpg

I've seen a lots of "faded blue jean" guitars lately coming in with that vivid blue, maybe they mixed it wrong but I can't complain. I much prefer that to the the faded version

Here's another supposedly also faded blue jean (someone please buy that one before I do, you know where to find it):

0278664-body-large.jpg

I've seen a lots of "faded blue jean" guitars lately coming in with that vivid blue, maybe they mixed it wrong but I can't complain. I much prefer that to the the faded version

Here's another supposedly also faded blue jean (someone please buy that one before I do, you know where to find it):

0278664-body-large.jpg
That’s a gorgeous Guitar! I know what you mean seems like defeated blue Jean hours more vivid.

Back