Feeling blue..... Incoming NGD

Congrats, that’s gorgeous! Love that TRC too!
Yeah, the recent FBJ have had a LOT more blue to them, high I heartily approve!

I've seen a lots of "faded blue jean" guitars lately coming in with that vivid blue, maybe they mixed it wrong but I can't complain. I much prefer that to the the faded version

Here's another supposedly also faded blue jean (someone please buy that one before I do, you know where to find it):

0278664-body-large.jpg
Dang, we keep stalking the same guitars! But only in my head, since any money is going to home repairs already!

It has arrived! The blue is incredible I don’t see how this could be faded blue Jean looks more like river blue possibly. I never had on the bluejeans this color LOL. I’ll have to contact the company and give the serial number and ask them what color it is.

Put on my custom truss rod cover and custom knobs I like.
EH4Fd0n.jpg
HfSEJyI.jpg
LgGBkeD.jpg
WYYoSH3.jpg
k064Wbu.jpg
cUHxuod.jpg
That truss rod cover is killer. Where did you get it from?

I was watching this one on Reverb for a couple weeks and while on vacation last week I finally pulled the trigger..... hmmmm it’s dangerous going on Reverb while engaging in libations o_O

I absolutely love the TCI pickups that came out in the 2018 Paul’s experience LTD. This one kind of grabbed my eye, the color and I love the top, not a 10 top but pretty stunning to me. Looking forward to getting it! Here’s a couple pics from the dealer. I’ll post more when it arrives.

Ov30ayd.jpg
n4gxAeC.jpg
Dayyym, that's better than my AP top, congrats you snagged a superb one, enjoy in good health.

If you look at my Avatar, This picture was taken the moment It was delivered at my work place, I was surprised it was that dark but after 7 years being out of the case:
gUqSSvU.jpg

Faded and washed, and now it resides in the case

That is so nice G.

I know that you bought your guitar for the colour that it was and I mean no insult.

But that figuring is so good!

If you look at my Avatar, This picture was taken the moment It was delivered at my work place, I was surprised it was that dark but after 7 years being out of the case:
gUqSSvU.jpg

Faded and washed, and now it resides in the case
That’s the faded blue Jean color I was used to. They can call whatever I have anything they want.... I just call it.... awesome!

Last edited:
I've seen a lots of "faded blue jean" guitars lately coming in with that vivid blue, maybe they mixed it wrong but I can't complain. I much prefer that to the the faded version

Here's another supposedly also faded blue jean (someone please buy that one before I do, you know where to find it):

0278664-body-large.jpg
i wish I could buy that. My wife would kick my ass lol.

I almost got that one on Reverb. I showed it to my wife, and I remarked how it wasn't a ten top, but wow!!! My wife even gave me the clearance to proceed). Then that same vendor got another one just like that one that was a ten top, but the one you got had the better top. I usually don't like non-scraped binding PRS, but this is the first one I would have taken. The one you got is killer. Happy to see it made its way to you. Congrats!

Thanks!! I’m really
I almost got that one on Reverb. I showed it to my wife, and I remarked how it wasn't a ten top, but wow!!! My wife even gave me the clearance to proceed). Then that same vendor got another one just like that one that was a ten top, but the one you got had the better top. I usually don't like non-scraped binding PRS, but this is the first one I would have taken. The one you got is killer. Happy to see it made its way to you. Congrats!
loving it, top is even more spectacular in person, has all the right imperfections :D

Back