Featuring my 513 and Akerfeldt amongst others. The guitar guessing game continues

Utkarsh

Ministry of guitar
For those of you who saw the first video, thanks for the kind words and this is part 2

In case you didnt see part 1, me and my wife made a fun set of videos where she tries to guess the price of my guitars

Hopefully this helps you in ticking away the moments that make up a dull day.

For those of you who saw the first video, thanks for the kind words and this is part 2

In case you didnt see part 1, me and my wife made a fun set of videos where she tries to guess the price of my guitars

Hopefully this helps you in ticking away the moments that make up a dull day.

Utkarsh, that is hilarious.

Notable Nidhi quotes:

“This is not your favourite body shape?!”

“You’ve never put me that carefully on the bed!”

Brilliant my forum brother!

She’s awesome! You show her a sign that says $9000 and she’s still smiling! You better be good to that woman!

Good fun :) And the rosewood 513... I have two as well, they’re my main guitars, I love them. Glad to see someone else appreciates them.

Utkarsh, that is hilarious.

Notable Nidhi quotes:

“This is not your favourite body shape?!”

“You’ve never put me that carefully on the bed!”

Brilliant my forum brother!
Haha there is some comedic talent in the family and it ain't with me

She’s awesome! You show her a sign that says $9000 and she’s still smiling! You better be good to that woman!

Good fun :) And the rosewood 513... I have two as well, they’re my main guitars, I love them. Glad to see someone else appreciates them.
Thanks. Yes, she is not entirely unaware but an amazing sport nonetheless.
I have 2 513 rosewood's too. My bandmate accuses me of hoarding 513s so I sold him another of mine (a 2017) to shut him up:)

Thanks. Yes, she is not entirely unaware but an amazing sport nonetheless.
I have 2 513 rosewood's too. My bandmate accuses me of hoarding 513s so I sold him another of mine (a 2017) to shut him up:)
That’s funny, because I also had three and sold a 2012 last year. Love the feel of the BRW necks on those... definite keepers!

Back