Favorites of the Flock

Tonart

Tone of the Art......or is that backwards?
It’s the palpable aura, an almost hypnotic ability to make you go ahhh, the realisation that you’re actually relaxing in micro pockets of trance. Or it’s the magic in the vibration and response, the epiphany that it’s no longer just plain metal strings suspended in space.

Whatever it is, these are the absolute favorites of the flock. I just wish I had another few more lifetimes to spend with them.

Prototype Paul’s Guitar (Built for Paul Reed Smith)
nDpv3JJ.jpg

Collection Series McCarty SH
w0J8yqe.jpg

McCarty 408 with African Blackwood neck
gsMcDcJ.jpg

594 Singlecut SH
ohQn7ZF.jpg

Collection Series McCarty 408
tUyhwXj.jpg

Custom 24 Stoptail
kzTt7QI.jpg

Last edited:
All beautiful! Which do you end up gravitating to most?
Thanks! Really hard to say cos they’re all unique in their own way, but I know I’d be in hell if I had to save only one from a fire. Cos I’d still be deciding while I burn. The day after the headlines will appear and give everybody a WTF moment.

It’s the palpable aura, an almost hypnotic ability to make you go ahhh, the realisation that you’re actually relaxing in micro pockets of trance. Or it’s the magic in the vibration and response, the epiphany that it’s no longer just plain metal strings suspended in space.

Whatever it is, these are the absolute favorites of the flock. I just wish I had another few more lifetimes to spend with them.

Prototype Paul’s Guitar (Built for Paul Reed Smith)
nDpv3JJ.jpg

Collection Series McCarty SH
w0J8yqe.jpg

McCarty 408 with African Blackwood neck
gsMcDcJ.jpg

594 Singlecut SH
ohQn7ZF.jpg

Collection Series McCarty 408
tUyhwXj.jpg

Custom 24 Stoptail
kzTt7QI.jpg
These are all incredible looking guitars! All I can say is 'wow'.

Back