Favorite Van Halen song?

Favorite VH song (live version) from my favorite VH album:

Probably followed by my favorite VH song to play:

Very honorable mentions to I'm The One, Jamie's Cryin', Dance The Night Away, Woman In Love, Unchained, Dirty Movies, Sinner's Swing, Where Have All The Good Times Gone, Little Guitars, Cathedrals, Why Can't This Be Love, and whatever I'm forgetting at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gary is an amazing singer, but most of the songs were written when Ed was completely out of his mind. There are a few real good songs in there, but I think most were over-written. Too many crazy thoughts runnin' thru 'ole Ed's head.

I love "Sinner's Swing".....and about a hundred others. Top Jimmy, also great. I'm the One, yada, yada, yada....

Am i the only one in the world loving the Van Halen 3 album as much as the other albums?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had Hot For Teacher stuck in my head off and on since New Years when we opened for Van Halen (tribute)

IMG_20130101_003754.jpg

Am i the only one in the world loving the Van Halen 3 album as much as the other albums?[/QUOTE]

Not at all, I thought that was a great album. Gary had the voice of Sammy and the onstage moves of Dave. My first VH show was a VH3 show, first row right in front of Ed. Awe.some. Opened with "Unchained."

Back