Favorite Quilt Top

TwelfthTangent

By popular request (of at least one other person). :) Let’s get this started!

NO0KaeG.jpg

GOLLY.

I love quilts, and that one is out of this world! How do you not just stare at it all day?

This one isn't nearly as nice as that in terms of the stain, and the fact that it's just a veneer, but it has nice figure and symmetry when the light catches it just right...

8239850316_9422687baf_z.jpg

GOLLY.

I love quilts, and that one is out of this world! How do you not just stare at it all day?

This one isn't nearly as nice as that in terms of the stain, and the fact that it's just a veneer, but it has nice figure and symmetry when the light catches it just right...

8239850316_9422687baf_z.jpg

You’re right! The symmetry and definition of that tubular quilt make it absolutely gorgeous!

I have my team assembled and on high alert.

Be sure to get in here and post some stuff before 11top arrives with his League of Extraordinary Quilters and blows everyone out of the water. :)

Okay, I’ll be posting favorite photos I’ve downloaded over the years and not necessarily my own guitars. One or two of these are still on sale at the dealers’ I believe.

It’s usually an artistic look or resemblance to nature that gets to me. Here goes.

Because, Fire & Flame
KozxGST.jpg

bWmJ77A.jpg

Because, Cosmos and Nebulas
bBqTgSk.jpg

Because, Sunrise amongst clouds
sgZtzCHl.jpg

Because, ultra-realistic Water Shimmer
jE6Bh3h.jpg

EehUeBh.jpg

Because, just look at it
wDmXlEK.jpg

Okay, I’ll be posting favorite photos I’ve downloaded over the years and not necessarily my own guitars. One or two of these are still on sale at the dealers’ I believe.

It’s usually an artistic look or resemblance to nature that gets to me. Here goes.

Because, Fire & Flame
KozxGST.jpg

bWmJ77A.jpg

Because, Cosmos and Nebulas
bBqTgSk.jpg

Because, Sunrise amongst clouds
sgZtzCHl.jpg

Because, ultra-realistic Water Shimmer
jE6Bh3h.jpg

EehUeBh.jpg

Because, just look at it
wDmXlEK.jpg

Those are some magnificent ones!

I used to favour flames over quilt, but now i'm such a quilt fan!

Back