Favorite PRS TODAY?

Until Thursday, it was this--a 2012 DGT Artist with Brazilian Board that has been my #1 for the past 3 years. (The DGT is really the perfect model for what I do.)

aYzoFVR.jpg

But now it might just be this!

29OlA4y.jpg
That orange glow smokeburst is amazing!!

This guitar was my first Core. Just plays like f$&$ing butter… The previous owner lowered the bridge a little and I am not sure who polished the fretboard, but this guitar has the smallest frets of all my guitars and just bends strings like a dream. I though the DGT would be the easiest playing, but this guitar is the benchmark all other aspire to. Heck, even the HFS pickup in this guitar will never be replaced. Behold, the mighty Standard 24…

O1PmiPY.jpg

I found your Christmas present, Les. Pass this to the Mrs :

rOJZ503.mp4

Turns out nothing's broken, or fractured, thank goodness. Bone bruise and sprain, according to my hand doc.

I should be good as new...um...wait, babies are new. OK, I should be back to my old ways soon enough. Taping the fingers can stop when the knuckle stops hurting.

Turns out nothing's broken, or fractured, thank goodness. Bone bruise and sprain, according to my hand doc.

I should be good as new...um...wait, babies are new. OK, I should be back to my old ways soon enough. Taping the fingers can stop when the knuckle stops hurting.
Great news, my friend! One of the lovely discoveries I’ve found in getting older is that I don’t heal up from body abuses nearly as quickly as I once did. Or maybe I’ve just learned to savor the experience longer.

Speedy healing to you! I’m glad there was no long term damage done. You”ll be tape free before you know it. :)

Been awhile for this one. Pernambuco is a killer neck wood for sure! Tremendous clarity and sustain, plus the 57/08s work well in this guitar.
35-B36809-BC68-416-F-BE3-A-EDA040-BC1-F85.jpg
Ahhhhh what a sight! A new photo angle at that!! This is such, such a killer guitar. Exactly on par with the Collection Santana from...was it flametop? A single one-off guitar allowed by PRS to be built to Collection Series specs (pernambuco neck, Celtic knots), yet outside of the Collection Series, so it’s arguably even more exclusive!!

Stunning look!

(Background: Are these Hesse hills of Taunus? Appears at least like a central European countryside.)

Back