Favorite PRS TODAY?

Ouch! You’ll have to give us the rundown on that when you can!

It's the index finger on my right hand. The knuckle near the palm is swollen and looks kind of weird. I slipped, caught my desk to stop the fall, but didn't get much of a grip, and the finger twisted strangely. I knew I screwed it up right away. The doc is a friend. He's getting back into town on Monday, will take some X-rays, and we'll go from there. He did a great job on my left hand when that got screwed up a few years ago.

Oddly enough, there's no pain as long as I don't move it much.

It's the index finger on my right hand. The knuckle near the palm is swollen and looks kind of weird. I slipped, caught my desk to stop the fall, but didn't get much of a grip, and the finger twisted strangely. I knew I screwed it up right away. The doc is a friend. He's getting back into town on Monday, will take some X-rays, and we'll go from there. He did a great job on my left hand when that got screwed up a few years ago.

Hopefully he’ll get you right as rain quickly. Dancing on the desk can be tricky! :D

One of PRS’s most underrated guitars. I miss mine, but I’d be absolutely heartbroken to not have it if I were less of a trem guy.

If it makes you feel any better, I fondle the crap out of it daily. Daily!

Yesterday, I overheard it say to the SE ONE next to it "Oh, god! Here he comes again. I hope he washed his hands this time!"

I hadn't.

Ouch5000 - hope it heals up quick!

Wishing a fast recovery!

“Doc, it hurts when I move my finger like this.”

“Stop moving your finger like this.”

My father used to tell that joke when I was a boy. That was...um...I don't remember. Probably before the joke book below that I think you should read to update your material!

Philogelos, an actual Roman joke book that dates to the third or fourth century AD is actually kind of fun. There are around 260 jokes. They're your kind of gags! Here are a few:

A man buys a slave, who dies soon afterwards. When he complains to the seller, the seller says: "He didn't die when I owned him."

A Roman runs into a friend. "Funny, I was told you were dead," says the friend. The guy says "Well, you can see I'm still alive." The friend says, "The man who told me you were dead is much more reliable than you".

An idiot sees his doctor walking towards him, and hides his face. His friend asks what's the deal. The idiot replies, "It's been so long since I was last sick I'm embarrassed to see him."

A student has to sell his books to get a little money. His friend says, "What's your father going to say?" The friend says "I'll find a way to break it to him." So he sends his father a letter: "Dear Dad, congratulate me, my books are already supporting me!"

Someone needled a guy: “I had your wife, without paying a sestertius.” The guy replied: “It’s my duty as a husband to couple with such a monstrosity. What made you do it?’

A man, just back from a trip abroad, went to an incompetent fortune-teller. He asked about his family, and the fortune-teller replied: “Everyone is fine, especially your father.” When the man objected that his father had been dead for ten years, the reply came: “You have no clue who your real father is.”

While a misogynist was paying his last respects to his wife, someone asked him: “Who has gone to rest?” He replied: “Me, now that I’m alone.”

When a misogynist took sick and his wife said to him, “If you die, I’ll hang myself,” he looked up at her and said: “Do me the favor while I’m still alive.”

Et cetera.

Cymbalum crash.

Last edited:
Wife was working outta the house for the first time in a year, so I got extra jiggy with da fizzy last night and was feelin’ some Shalamar.

So I whipped this bad boy out:

p7gDcTE.jpg

My favorite for today
Don’t tell me...you played Kiss covers all day?

I found your Christmas present, Les. Pass this to the Mrs :

rOJZ503.mp4

Back