Favorite PRS TODAY?

6795698974_39624d7a63_b.jpg

Svetlana!!
Yes, I'm quoting myself. I'm in love with a stripper. After months of touching, fondling and sweating all over her this summer...she may have become my #1. I'm considering proposing, maybe get married....if she'll allow me to have some mistresses on occasion.

My beloved PRS Custom 24 LTD 10 Top Fire Red Burst with 57/08s. My only "Core" PRS. I do have an SE as well.

Photos have been slightly edited with iPhoto.

wrif81.jpg

IMG_1146.jpg

My'08 Martin Music Limited Bonnie Pink Cu24... it's just calling me today... top pic (thanks Eric!) shows the top really well. My only beef with the guitar is that it needs a sweet switch. I hope to take care of that before long

600_Bonni-5.jpg

2010-10-17115634.jpg

Yea thanks Hans. Maybe one of these days I will figure the whole picture posting thing out.
PM me your cell number. I'll walk you through a couple details that should help.

Between now and then, makes sure you enable a few things...

1) Click on Settings (top right of the home page after you log in)
2) Click on General Settings (mid-way down the left side of the page)
3) Scroll to the Miscellaneous Settings section at the bottom of the page and change the Message Editor Interface from Basic to Standard. If you want even more editing options, choose Enhanced. Either Standard or Enhanced is sufficient.

Tuned to DGCGCD today. Working on learning The Rain Song. One of my favorite songs, and always wanted to learn it.

VERY musical sustain on this guitar. Was thinking of changing out the #6s, but the cleans are soooo nice the way it sits.

P7242723.jpg

Last edited:
I just can't get enough of the 53/10's in this guitar. NO pedal in front of my 25th Anniversary amp just screams.

SAS.jpg

Odd how it works, but I always seem to play the crap out guitars I have for sale; probably to help remember them.

I have been playing this one exclusively for the last week.

IMG_0019b.jpg

Back