Favorite PRS TODAY?

Standard 24. I love this guitar. I am still trying to figure out how to have sex with it. So far all she'll let me do is strip her down, finger bang, and turn her knobs a bit .

Comfortably, that is.

P6052667.jpg

Last edited:
The 2011 McCarty '58 SB is still my No.1 (at least until the p22 RW arrives). It's seen more play-time/day than any guitar I've owned thus far.
It weighs in at only 6.8lbs, and is a RINGER! (The pics are from when it first arrived, thus the non-worn frets and all around mint condition :cool: )
396538417.jpg
396538416.jpg

I was on the fence about her, but I have become smitten, even with her mismatched knobs, unoriginal pots and TBD refret...she looks good for her age, and I haven't seen too many like her:

1992CST24.jpg

I played my daughter's '86 pre-standard followed by my 2008 DGT tonight.

I could never choose between them if it came down to it. They are both such great guitars.

As a big fan of Gibson modernistic series todays fav was my Gibson Heritage Korina flying V :).Gibson 57 classic plus in the bridge and a Dimarzio humbucker from hell in neck.A good combination i think.

Last edited:
My everyday favorite is my 2002 CE-22:

But I have been lusting after this faded aquamarine Modern Eagle that I found in the Private Stock pages on the main website:

Back