Favorite PRS TODAY?

My favorite today is my JUST strung and set-up Sparkle-finished DW CE24 Floyd. I have been enjoying the smooth clear tones, via the 57/08 pickups. They didn't loose much with the Floyd Rose trem (I was a little concerned). Ironically, it looks like a TOTAL hair metal machine, but sonically it is VERY clear and bell-like. The articulation is allowing me to really hone in on technique and fluidity in some of the things I am practicing. It also sounds extremely beautiful clean. I am digging it WAY more than I was in its stock configuration.

One sexy beast! I don’t like Floyds, but that guitar would look wrong without it!

Latest luv...
BwrMLqg.jpg
Pmpz8uV.jpg

Marty at Marty Bell Finishing. It's jaw dropping in person. The photos don't do it justice.

Awesome. May I ask what method you used to perform your inquiry?

I submitted an inquiry on the site and never heard back from them. I was looking to get a JS1000 done up Hunt style. Now, I completely understand and respect if they did not want to do the work and mentioned that in my submission, but drop me a line and let me know. Maybe I should try again.

Awesome. May I ask what method you used to perform your inquiry?

I submitted an inquiry on the site and never heard back from them. I was looking to get a JS1000 done up Hunt style. Now, I completely understand and respect if they did not want to do the work and mentioned that in my submission, but drop me a line and let me know. Maybe I should try again.

I called him. Contact through the site didn't result in anything.

Back