Favorite guitar?

It’s a tough choice but surprisingly my current favorite is my Reclaimed CE24. It’s surprising because that was my first PRS and before it I was strictly a Les Paul guy. Obviously it was a huge change going to a bolt neck, 24 fret, tremolo bridge from a Les Paul but I really dig the versatility, playability and comfort of the CE24.

I recently put an NOS2000 bridge on it and that really took the guitar to the next level for me. So that mod really cemented the Reclaimed CE24 as my favorite.

wiByStp.jpg

This one is so incredible. The tonal range on these must be so vast and addictive. Such a perfect example of a Private Stock top and color, too.

Want.

Elryt, it does an awful lot of things well. It has the 594 scale length with a Pattern carve, Paul’s pickups with a 5 way blade (best 2, 3, 4 positions I’ve ever had), the middle pickup alone or in combination is to die for. The trem has Gen III with the PS locking saddles. Fretboard is creamy-sounding Madagascar rosewood.

By any objective standard it’s the most versatile and lovely sounding guitar I own, though my other guitars do their own, different and wonderful things, too.

Elryt, it does an awful lot of things well. It has the 594 scale length with a Pattern carve, Paul’s pickups with a 5 way blade (best 2, 3, 4 positions I’ve ever had), the middle pickup alone or in combination is to die for. The trem has Gen III with the PS locking saddles. Fretboard is creamy-sounding Madagascar rosewood.

By any objective standard it’s the most versatile and lovely sounding guitar I own, though my other guitars do their own, different and wonderful things, too.

Ahhh....the lust is real :D

I didnt have a firm favourite for a couple of years as they all jostled for position in my head, but now it settled and sure.

Number #1 = Ric 650

Only trouble is its with my luthier now. Bridge pickup has failed and defied all measures to restore it. I'm now waiting for Jaimie (The Creamery Pickups) to build me a new one. I've been waiting a couple of months now... :(

Favorite PRS has been this 594 since I got it a few months back. It just feels and sounds right. If I want humbuckers, this is the one I go to.

GeOPBB8h.jpg

It's probably bad juju for this forum but my favorite guitar is this old beater. Like the 594 above everything is just right and one of the best guitars I've ever played.

tYdoVWQh.jpg

I am in love with my PRS Dave’s limited edition special run of 30 with Tune-O-Matic, 59/09’s hollowed cavity, 24 fret with wide thin neck and Brazilian board and sweet switch. This guitar is sweet! Sounds so awesome and plays like a dream! I will dare to say even better than the original Limited addition 300 that I own..... I know, hard to believe. Top guitar is original 300 limited addition the guitar I’m talking about is on the bottom with zebra pickups and sweet switch.

And..... Of course my old beat up 1990 custom 24 and whake blue 10 top.... Favorite trem guitar

lI6xcrr.jpg

SDCaI0p.jpg

9CBn5gp.jpg

And the 1990 Whale blue.....

SMhJBzN.jpg

Back