Favorite guitar?

Rusty Chops

Geezer
I know it’s socially forbidden to pick out a favorite child, but I have to admit a partsocaster Tele I assembled 10 or so years ago is still my favorite accomplice for various music crimes.

As far as my PRS stable, I’d have to admit my Paul’s Guitar has a neck that just is the perfect carve for me.

Anything I play sounds like me pretty quickly with a couple amp tweaks.

My S2 Standard 22 gets the most love these days, just set up well and finding it inspiring to play, I tried the single coil thing and while I see its value as a pickup Im a bucker guy 90 percent of the time...

Changes from time to time, but this week it’s this one.

ptKq9zh.jpg

I had dozens of ''collectors'' guitars - but since 1996 it's just ONE left - my 1991 PRS Custom 24 10-Top and I wouldn't change it for anything else.... even of course I love to see pictures of those limited runs or luthiers guitars like Driskill etc.. None of my previous guitars (Gibsons, Blade R4, M&B Himmelsschlüssel or other) gave me ANY sound I always needed in just one instrument, my PRS does with the 5-way rotary and sweet switch! Thank you Paul! ;)

This just shows how fickle I am LOL. For the past few weeks it’s been this Paul’s Guitar that used to be Paul’s personal guitar (Paul’s Paul’s Guitar).

It served as Paul’s personal prototype for the new 2019 Paul’s Guitar. Paul also personally handpicked the woods, and I’m certainly not gonna argue with his selection because this axe indeed has special tone.

Chaltecoco neck and Honduran RW FB. Comes with extra large mini toggles, whaddaya know!
nJHaLdR.jpg
qOP5CZL.jpg
ljYZsVb.jpg
ahgdpEk.png

And....this post will expire in 3 weeks time, maybe..

Last edited:
Back