Favorite Discontinued PRS Guitars

That 1999 catalog was a massive influence on my collection to the point that I sought preowned instruments from that era. The Archtop is at the top of my list, very glad I found one in the color I wanted. The Swamp Ash Special was the first PRS I saw in a catalog and I still want to get one eventually.
My most traveled PRS
CK_045PFirstPlaySwampAshAAACropped.JPG

I've been hunting for one of these SE SC Korina's since probably the beginning of my PRS Fanboydom (is that really a word?:confused:) They pop up from time to time, but none that haven't been modified beyond what I want to deal with. If, someday, the wife releases me from my no buying promise, This will be what I will hunt down.

EjzkXo2.jpg
I had one early on. The wood sounded dead, had to sell it.

I also miss the colors Teal Black and Emerald Green. They’re not as common now and I don’t believe they’re currently an option.
I have two emerald green. Definitely not available now.
The good thing is that PRS does bring finish colors back around - Emerald Green has been in and out a couple of times at least.

The Archtop, JA-15, and SC-J all sit in an area currently unoccupied by the PRS line-up. Any or all of those could come back, IMHO. I have a JA-15, great guitar, would love to have either or both of the other two.

Tremonti baritone.
I'm fortunate to have one of these, it's an amazingly inspiring guitar. There's something about lowered tunings that I really like, especially for clean and ambient parts.

Other than this, I'll add my voice to the folks who want to see the Archtop Spruce re-released.

Back