Favorite Alter Bridge Song?

11top

Cousin Eddie's cousin
With their new live recording coming out soon, and a couple of the tunes already released, it got me thinking about my favorite songs by these guys. I really like a bunch of their songs, but if I had to choose 2:

and

Ok, Ok.................and maybe Blackbird. :cool:

Probably Broken Wings . It's hard to choose a favorite. They're my favorite active band. Seen every tour; some more than once.

AB is one of my favorite bands, so it's hard to tell what my favorite song is. To me many of their songs work on a different level so this is a tough one.

One of my favorite songs that's not been mentioned yet: "Peace is Broken" from "Fortress". I love the insane riff throughout the song, the different melodies
and how it's all put together. But as far as I can tell no one had the chance to see that song performed live? :D

I am a big fan of Mark Tremontis work since the 1990s (Creed). And if any of you happen to stumble upon a "Sound and Story"-DVD from Alter Bridge I
highly recommend getting it.

The one thing I always have to think about, is which song to present to someone who's never heard of AB...

Songs that came to my mind over the past minutes (and I haven't seen mentioned):

"Metalingus" - I'm still waiting for the day to see clearly, so...
"Wonderful Life" - Great idea behind the song, absolutely stunning vocals by Myles
"Never Born to Follow" - Still trying to figure out WHY I like this one so much
"Calm The Fire"
"Watch Over You"
"Lover"

And while I love some songs for various reasons on "The Last Hero" I have to admit... that one is turning out to be my least favorite record. Stuff like
"Crows on a Wire", "Island of Fools"... I really like those. But somehow the whole records sounds somewhat... like if they tried to put in things after
the songs had been done. Felt somewhat the same when "Tremonti: A Dying Machine" was released earlier this year.

To me it's one of the bands where I still can't decide which album I like most, so I better stop now... ;)

On their "Last Hero"-Tour 2016 my sister decided to gift me the "Meet & Greet" pack.... I felt like a child for a few days, somehow I wanted to put something together I could give them. Only a few days were left, so this is what I came up with:

IMG_7372.jpg

IMG_6367.jpg

Totally useless, but who cares? xD

Sadly Fret12 totally f*c*ed up the meet&greet reservation, didn't answer multiple mails over a week and couldn't care less when we contacted PayPal to get the money back. So I didn't have the chance to seem them that evening and the led star was given to one of the securities. Don't know what happened to it after.

Sorry for extremely OT.

"Still Remains" (from the ABIII album). That song is a total a$$ kicker from start to finish, particularly the chug-fest that occurs at the 2:40 mark.

Back