Fast Fret OK?

I have no value here. A moderator could ban me with no recourse. Now that Alnus actually HAS a PRS guitar, I'm low man on the totem pole, so I can't get too "ballsy" without risking excommunication.

One must always know their place in life, and must never display ballage beyond ones own intrinsic value. All Balls/no value= gonzo. I'd have to come back under an assumed name, like, FastFretFanboy or something.

I have no value here. A moderator could ban me with no recourse. Now that Alnus actually HAS a PRS guitar, I'm low man on the totem pole, so I can't get too "ballsy" without risking excommunication.

One must always know their place in life, and must never display ballage beyond ones own intrinsic value. All Balls/no value= gonzo. I'd have to come back under an assumed name, like, FastFretFanboy or something.
Whut?!

I haven’t seen a mall security guard here in months.

Hey I’m just a pretender, Howie you’re the real deal.

I've used Fast Fret for many years but I definitely like the MusicNomad one better, it covers all the strings and I can add oil when it gets dry.

I hate Fast Fret. Squeaky strings….
.. I’ll spray a tiny bit of Finger Ease on my left hand if things get sticky at a hot outdoor gig, but I like @DreamTheaterRules polishing cloth idea much more…. Have to get one…thank you!
Agree, that’s one of the issues I mentioned, and it is a bit perplexing… the strings feel greasy, but they squeak more…

I’ve used FF since I’ve started playing hasn’t helped I still play slow AS!! YRMV

But seriously tho…I recently switched over to the Music Nomad one that looks kinda like a deodorant applicator shaped container and it’s refillable. Smells like the same stuff, works like the same stuff…yeah I think it’s the same stuff. I do like it a bit better because I’m clumsy. I’ve almost dropped the metal container the FF comes in on my guitar (more than once). Other than that nothing but good things to say about both products myself.

Last edited:
Back