Famous Previous Owner

I have an earlier 7-string Stephen Carpenter signature guitar that used to be owned by one of the members of Lacuna Coil. I don't know which one.

I honestly do not know who used to own my MDT.

Sure it counts! Spill!
The original owner of my Ferrari was professional golfer, David Duval. Former world's #1 player and winner of the 2001 US Open. It appears that he purchased the car shortly before winning that tournament, his only major win. Must have been good luck!!!

Kevin

The original owner of my Ferrari was professional golfer, David Duval. Former world's #1 player and winner of the 2001 US Open. It appears that he purchased the car shortly before winning that tournament, his only major win. Must have been good luck!!!

Kevin

Sweet!

These used to be Paul’s personal guitars. In this case, it’s a famous music enabler. Both are also prototypes, the one on the right for signature model and the other for the new breed of TCI Paul’s Guitars.

I like to call them Paul’s Paul’s Guitars. The one on the right has a pernambuco neck which is now all but extinct. The other a Chaltecoco neck. Both are tone monsters!
266b4IG.jpg

Last edited:
I bought a Mike Mushok Baritone off ebay, drove 3 hours to get it and when I got there the bloke selling it told me he had put an EP him and his guitarist had recorded using the guitar. Half way home and stuck in traffic I decided to reach over and get it out to give it a listen. to my surprise it was "I can't believe it's not metal" by Forever Never, I already owned it! embarrassingly enough the guy I had bought it off was the singer but he had a shorter hair cut and a rugged beard and I didn't recognise him.

Anyway here is one of the covers from the EP so you can hear it even if its not even in the video.

... it’s got a pernambuco neck which is now all but extinct.

Dude! You realize that if neck wasn't pernambuco, there might actually be 1 pernambuco tree in the world still standing! And let me guess, Rhino horn inlays, and baby mink fur-lined case? o_O Just kidding - beautiful guitars.

These are all fantastic responses! and yes, cars, tools, faux fandom, it all counts! :D
I've seen this one around the place on this forum, so at least one or two of you may have owned this at some point.
Last year I bought a 2007 Black CE22 with a maple fretboard and black birds.
This was an artist relations order to Howard Leese. His "up yours" truss rod cover is also in the case along with some Heart and Bad Co. tour stickers.
i2yxJWm.jpg

howard-leese.jpg

When i bought it, it no longer had the nickel pickup covers, but it still had the chrome pickup rings, tone and volume knobs and switch top.

Putting it to use today:
2idxxOV.jpg

These are all fantastic responses! and yes, cars, tools, faux fandom, it all counts! :D
I've seen this one around the place on this forum, so at least one or two of you may have owned this at some point.
Last year I bought a 2007 Black CE22 with a maple fretboard and black birds.
This was an artist relations order to Howard Leese. His "up yours" truss rod cover is also in the case along with some Heart and Bad Co. tour stickers.
i2yxJWm.jpg

howard-leese.jpg

When i bought it, it no longer had the nickel pickup covers, but it still had the chrome pickup rings, tone and volume knobs and switch top.

Putting it to use today:
2idxxOV.jpg

Cool! \m/

Back